16 Jan Module Lead, Identity Management Product Development
Module Lead, Identity Management (Location: Pune, India)
You will design and develop server-side software for our Identity Governance product suite. As a Core Server developer, you will be working on a Java EE based platform, Hibernate, Spring, REST on which we build multi-tier applications as well as a UI layer utilizing AngularJS frameworks.
You will be enhancing the businesses ability to analyze, enrich, collaborate and certify Identity & Access Information. As a team, we use Agile methodologies for fast paced software development.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Build high-performance backend identity governance solution to a web-based analytics UI, to building robust and highly available services
- Learn and build solution with data mining and analytics solution to solve Identity User Review and Role mining.
- Integrate enterprise Identity Management platform with our Identity Governance Platform.
- Define and improve our internal systems, processes, and best practices to improve organizational performance and enable the team to deliver delightful products to our customers more quickly.
Who you are…
- Experience: 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- experience designing and developing large scale applications using Java, Java EE
- Experience in different application development frameworks: Java EE, spring, etc
- Database and data-modelling skills. Hibernate experience is desirable
- Evaluate complex features and recommend application specifications
- Familiarity with RESTful web services is desirable
- Experience with Identity and Access Management is desirable
- Passionate. You love to write maintainable/understandable quality code and have a passion for solving complex problems. You understand what it takes to write software that is used by business users.
- Highly Technical. You are a seasoned object-oriented developer and familiar with commonly used design patterns. You have a solid understanding of architectures relevant to multi-tier applications.
- Agile: Ability to adapt to evolving languages/toolset to build prototypes
- Problem Solver. You have a passion for solving complex problems, be they at work or in your spare time on your own projects.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org