06 May IAM Engineer
You will design and develop IAM integration solution to extend value of customers IAM investment. You will manage engagements, lead teams, and provide customers with valuable solutions to their IAM challenges
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Design and Develop IAM solution based on customer use cases
- Demonstrate experience of integrating, deploying and/or supporting real world IAM security solutions: IBM or Oracle IAM Security Solutions portfolio
- Develop robust integration solution with IAM API and target application (SAAS, Enterprise, legacy etc)
- Design and develop access governance components and supporting processes
- Perform role engineering and framework/processes to perform onboarding of roles and application
- Perform requirement analysis and articulate technical requirements supporting business needs and rules
- Define and improve our internal systems, processes, and best practices to improve organizational performance and enable the team to deliver delightful products to our customers more quickly.
Who you are…
- Experience: 2 – 5+ years of experience as Identity Management Engineer / Consultant with Oracle Identity Manager (OIM/OIG) or IBM Identity Manager (ITIM/ISIM)
- Expert with IAM (OIM / ISIM) functionality and integration: OIM / ISIM
- Good knowledge of IAM (OIM or ISIM) API, integration, custom development: Adapters, Connectors, Extensions, Jobs etc.
- Experience designing and developing applications and integration solution using Java
- Experience in different application development frameworks: Java EE
- Database and data-modelling skills. Hibernate experience is desirable
- Understanding of RBDMS, LDAP, HTTP Server & Application Server Concepts
- Developing and integration Restful Web Services, APIs, etc.
- You have a passion for solving complex problems, be they at work or in your spare time on your own projects.
- Possess the desire to learn and curiosity to understand how and why things work
- Good understanding of and experience in Agile methodologies within a fast paced software development environment
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working within distributed global teams
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com